July 19, 2011

  Well, the shedding had become a little too much for Haley to deal with so today, me (mom), Haley and Darianne had a little hair cutting party. Haley was in an amazingly good mood. She pretty much let me and Darianne go hog wild with our crash course in hair styling. We started with the “Eva Mendes look” long layers . . . 
<<<<<<




Haley has the thickest hair ever. She easily pulls off this look.




Then to the “Selma Blair look”                                      >>>>>>




 This style made her look about five years younger.  How cute!

To finally reach “GI Jane status” 
<<<<<<<


Yes . . . she is ready for combat!





 That was sooo fun . . . I was filming a lot of the event and we were all laughing so hard that I could hardly hold the camera . . .  Haley is an absolute doll and has the most perfectly cute round head. Not many people can pull off the “GI Jane look” but Haley can get away with anything.  She is beautiful inside and out. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the movie GI Jane and I know Haley still looks great since she's been blessed with an excess of natural beauty. Thinking of you guy!

    ReplyDelete